The rotary dehumidifier doesn't work? See if the ventilation system is faulty
Release time: 2021-11-26 click：123 times
As we all know, heavy moisture is harmful to our health. Many people choose the rotary dehumidifier. Sometimes the rotary dehumidifier does not dehumidify.
What is the reason why the rotary dehumidifier does not dehumidify? See if the ventilation system is faulty:
1. Air inlet grille and air outlet grille: A. artificial damage or aging crack; b. The air inlet or outlet is seriously blocked;
2. Air filter screen: blocked or damaged by dust;
3. Evaporator: A. dust accumulates on the fins of evaporator condenser; b. Icing on evaporator surface;
4. Fan motor: A. capacitor is damaged; b. The fan motor supports the shaft; c. Loose rotor and shaft; d. Shaft bending deformation; e. Bearing damage; f. Winding combustion;
5. Fan blade: a. the fixing screw is loose; b. Deformation or damage of fan blade; C. The leaf dust wind is serious, which seriously affects the air output; d. The blades of the small-sized runner dehumidifier are still stuck due to serious ash accumulation.